Sunday, April 3, 2011

Self-Pondering of a Purple Man

Almost every day, I find myself waking and asking myself questions. Some of them answered, most unanswered. Sometimes, it's just some question like, "what am I going to do today?" Or "what interesting thing will I find myself looking up?" Other times, it's more deep and serious. "Have I really grown up in the past few months?" "Has my developments been because of my mother's death, or have they merely been brought to the surface where people could see them, as I've been the same the entire time?" "When will I stop being distracted and find myself a job, or at least finish my resume?" Eventually, I'll find some answers to these questions, But at least along the way, I hope to at least not lose my way for what I truly want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment